Saturday, January 4, 2014

Kale salad

This salad was so delicious
even my five year old 
was willing to try it.
 Her favorite ingredients: avocado, cucumber and cherry tomatoes.
I ate the rest (kale, celery, spinach).

Ingredients for the dressing included:
chopped parsley, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, scallions, cayenne pepper, olive oil
and Himalayan sea salt.



The salad was inspired by a book I'm currently reading,
It focuses on eating lots of veggies and fruits.
It's a slow transition, but I definitely feel good!
 I could eat this salad every day for lunch.
Yum!





1 comment:

  1. I'm not the biggest kale fan, but combined with spinach and avocado (my favorite!) and I'll definitely have to try this out. I'm detoxing right now, so lots of green juices.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...