Thursday, May 13, 2010

Returning to Croatia from the States

Tomorrow Beli and I are flying back to Croatia. It has been a fun, stressful, exhilarating, sad, and happy 30 days. I have many pictures to share with you about our trip but I can't do it all in one post, so as soon as I get over the jet-lag and things are back to 'normal' I will be back to share all the details with you. Here are a few pictures from our various trips around the Midwest and Texas.

Driving over 2,100 miles across Iowa, Missouri, Kansas and Oklahoma to get to Texas. Somehow I managed to get lost in Dallas. All in all it was a 19 hour trip. Yes, I was exhausted but happy to have visited my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends from high school. On our way back from spending one week in Texas with my Mom's family.

Grandma's garden.
Beli enjoyed playing in the grass and getting her shoes dirty in the mud.

Have a wonderful weekend. By the way, Happy Cinco de Mayo and Mother's day and any other holiday I might have missed. Be back soon!

8 comments:

  1. Have a safe flight! Can't wait to read about your trip... I drove from LA to Michigan once, it was a very very long drive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi girls, welcome to Split again.
    take your time to de-jetlag, have a walk on the riva, enjoy some rain (sitting inside) together with hubby over a glass of wine (or karlovacko) and mail me so I can send you our phonenumbers.
    jalapenos waiting, both canned and seeds, so let me know when you would like to come to the hidden valley of Svinisce.
    vidimose, pim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Babs, I think it was easier this time around, (flying back)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pim, yes we will get together soon. I have your Colgin product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great trip to the States Elisa. You may have noticed I am not attending classes anymore. We will have to get together for coffee sometime soon and catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Robert, I noticed you absent from class. We will have to catch up soon so you can give me the scoop of what's going on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...