Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sunshine good for your health

Less than two minutes, that's how long it took to get ready and beautiful (ok maybe 5 minutes since Isabela was pounding on the door and calling for me, "MAMA!!" and I had to stop and talk to her). I applied a bit of my Olay total effect daily moisturizer then some mascara,brown eyeshadow,lip gloss and I was ready for my morning walk with my toddler. Oh wait! I almost forgot I need an accessory, alright my long silver earrings. Now I am ready!!
The sun was shining and I thought it would so nice to leave the house and get some fresh air. Apparently, I wasn't the only one with the same thought. The pedestrian only street along the beach was busy. I saw parents strolling with their children, some men jogging, a few girls rollerblading while others just opted for a drink at one of the many cafes along the way.

As I looked around me I couldn't help but smile. I felt happy and content. Maybe because I was finally able to go outside after days of being couped up inside(many days of rain). Could it be true what experts say, that sunlight has been used therapeutically for thousands of years? I would have to agree plus look at the scenery! Don't tell me you can't help but smile?


I took this picture on my way back home. I am always admiring these beautiful windows. You see the flower beds beneath the green shutters and the lamp post in the center? If I had enough talent to paint I would sketch this. Maybe I should ask my little artist (Isabela) to do it for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...