Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Reflections

"Once the chick has emerged from its shell or a butterfly from its chrysalis, there is no going back, but there is a continuous unfolding into the new. Let the action of unfolding be a day-by-day, hour-by-hour, minute-by-minute process. Find that rhythm in life and flow with it, not against it, so you will find peace of heart and mind."-----Eileen Caddy


See you Monday with a recipe I prepared on this rainy and gray day. For now, I will return to my cup of tea and my current book, Another fool in the Balkans by Tony White.


4 comments:

  1. I love that Sunday feeling, it oozes relaxation and mellowness. Alas, here Sunday is the first day of the week and we're all busy either being at school or working. Oh well, on the other hand we have Friday off, when the rest of the world doesn't... ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that quote...I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that quote, and the pictures that you took to accompany it :) I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ulrike,you are right, friday is just another work day here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...