Friday, February 19, 2010

My days in Iowa


Before we left the States for our journey overseas we spent a few weeks with my parents, sisters and their boys in Iowa. These pictures were taken almost a year ago, that's how long I haven't seen my 4 beautiful nephews. (Well now it's five since my younger sister had her third boy and I'm anxious to meet him!)





Spending quality time con la familia. She is spoiled by Grandpa as she is the only granddaughter. She can get away with anything!

I miss them terribly but it does bring me happiness to know we will see them soon. Until then, pictures and memories will do.


















This post is linked to Claudia's Dipity Road. I hope you too enjoy your Friday~Finding Beauty moment.

17 comments:

  1. What a lovely post. Adorable kids. And being the only granddaughter and girl cousin has it's advantages! Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for stopping by! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, thank you. They do have fun when they are together. The boys take really good care of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that last picture! Such a gorgeous capture of a sweet little girl looking out of the window! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful children! Love the window shot and her little sun dress. Thanks for sharing. Mumzie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite a little herd of boys...how cute. And YEAH for being the only granddaughter...and HUGE YEAH for upcoming reunions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jay, I can't even remember what she was looking at, but she was quite interested with the outside world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mumzie, I caught the moment on camera as she was standing on her toes to "get a better view", =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grey like snuffie,
    Three of the four boys have curly hair, I was hoping Beli would too, but for now she only has wavy hair. And yes our reunion is coming up in August.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the hardest parts of having moved back to the USA after have lived abroad for 25 years is to not be able to watch my former nieces' children as they grow from babies to toddlers to children to teenagers ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable photos! I wish you a lovely weekend dear!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alexandra, Yes they grow too fast and I would like for Beli to grow up knowing her cousins. Something will work out I'm sure. Even if it involves multi-trips to the States or vice-versa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh thank you Zupu you too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Samantha thank you I do have to agree with you, they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me encanta la photo de Beli y su abuelo. (Awww, que amor.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mi querida A.
    Mi papa la adora y ella igual.

    ReplyDelete
  16. it is not a herd of boys, it is a typical Mexican family tree that keeps growing..hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...