Monday, February 8, 2010

Not quite the Rocky Mountains but this will do

With an elevation ranging from 5280 to 14,000 feet the Rocky Mountains are no match to Mosor Mountains 4393 feet, but I'm content with just viewing these snow-top covered mountains to reminisce of beautiful Colorado, my previous home state.

And just as quickly, I recover from the Colorado Rockies home-sickness feeling when I drive towards home and this view comes into sight.

AH, Home sweet home!
Disclaimer: I was not behind the wheel when taking these pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Loved your disclaimer. :-) And enjoyed your pictures a lot!

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja,ja I thought I needed to, just in case. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...