Saturday, July 24, 2010

A baby daydreaming

The rain of roses


I recently discovered, Mila's Daydreams , via a friend and I said to myself, "I can't wait to share these adorable images with my readers!" According to Adele, Mila's mom, while her baby naps, she creates scenes around her and takes quick snap photos. I really appreciate her creativity don't you? 


When Beli was a baby, I remember that she was a light sleeper, as soon as I would try to put her in her crib she would wake up and start crying so I had to rock her to sleep and I would try again, and again. I often did wondered what she was dreaming.




Update! at the request of Adele, I have removed all the previous images but had left one so you can appreciate her creativity.
You can read more about her reason for deleting her blog, and a Mother I completely understand. You can still read about her personal blog here:Mila daydreams

9 comments:

  1. WOW, how cute are these? The first is definitely my favorite!

    Thanks for your awesome message today.

    Have a great weekend!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 24, 2010

    These are so creative and adorable! I've never seen anything like that. Thanks for visiting my blog! I can't wait to check out more of your posts. Kaho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    The best medicine for soul!
    Even when you are just OK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this Elisa... simply beautiful. Hope you are well - I've been busy catching up on your news! Boat connection does not allow for too much blog-reading :-( but I have good internet today so catching up!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. creativity has no limits.

    don't know how you found it, but that you found it and shared it is worth a warm hug (from hubby !).

    great stuff Elisa, thanks, as not being a "baby-man" you show me that somehow I was missing a lot (but than again.....).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww how adorable are those photos...I love love love this so much:)
    Hope you are having a fantastic Sunday my lovely and see you soon:)


    Muah,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe these are so cute! I just loved looking at these. Wow these are way too cute for words! I hope my babies (in the future) will be heavy sleepers. I want to try this!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  8. how fun and creative.... it would also never had worked with my baby, she was a light sleeper as well :( specially like the space one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post!! So much! Imagine if you all did that with "los chamacos"? girl, David alone would have been trouble!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...