Monday, July 19, 2010

Blue Sky

Gracias a todos por sus palabras de aliento. Thank you all for your words of support, and as a token of my appreciation,

how about if join me for a cup of tea? I've heard it brings peace of mind and happiness when shared with friends.

It's only six-oh-five in the morning but I'm sure the waiter can make an exception and open early?
Or we can walk to the next cafe, its only minutes away
Or the next one..
Or maybe take a stroll along the Sea. Afterwards return to that cafe. I will order a cup of Fresh-n-Fruity tea. (pineapple,orange, apple, ginger and mint leaves) What will you have?

"Tea is wealth itself, because there is nothing that can't be lost, no problem that will not disappear, no burden that will not float away, between the first sip and the last."-----Henry David Thoreau

14 comments:

  1. Count me in. I'll be there :)

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to have a coffee there...So beautiful,sweetie:)
    Kisses darling and enjoy your MOnday evening:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be there indeed! I especially liked the first image and the final thought. Best regards,
    Coryanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are great! Love the quote. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! I completely loved this quote. thanks for making my night so wonderful right before I go to bed. and thanks for your special friendship. it means a lot to me to have crossed your path as well and who knows? life my have us together some day... to sip on some fabulous tea and have our kids at play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 20, 2010

    Oh, I really will be there... body and soul... probably at a kava bez bljeko instead of tea... next week, I hope! Thanks for the lovely photos! That city is gorgeous!
    Alina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachael, I will put you down for tea then.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Diana, and that lobster kid made me smile..too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Coryanne, I hope it 'got YOU smilin" as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! Just came across your gorgeous pictures. I've only returned back home after spending 12 days on holiday in Croatia for the first time, visiting Dubrovnik, Korcula, Hvar and Split. You have a lovely coast line. I'll be back for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your lovely comment.I'm eager to hear what you thought of Korcula (haven't visited that island as of yet, nor Hvar).

    P.s from what I read about your stay, seems you had a fun time at Hemingway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a breath of fresh air! lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...