Sunday, September 6, 2009

FINDING A BALANCE

Gone are the days when I used to say, "I don't want to go to work tomorrow" as I enjoyed my coffee and a book at Tattercover, this was our routine on Sundays when both of us worked and our munchkin was in daycare. NOW we don't go to work and I am a full-time mommy. While I enjoy every minute of it sometimes I get stressed out, frustrated and impatient. Feelings I used to experience at my workplace. To those full-time moms out there I salute you, including my own mother. I have only been doing this for 3 consecutive months and already I feel worned OUT. I get lost in the routine and Elisa is no where to be found.

How to find a balance in caring for your little one? cleaning the house? learning a foreign language? AND still remain the WOMAN your husband fell in love with? Not the woman running around with no make-up or wearing the t-shirt with red food stains because you forgot to put an apron when preparing Spaghetti for Isabela. This is not me, and I will admit it is HARD for ME.

I LOVE my family and we are so fortunate to be having this experience:to BOND with our little one and watch her develop and be healthy. No more weekly visits to the pediatrician since we moved here. Beautiful home and minutes from the beach, and I am so BLESSED.What more can I ask for??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...