Friday, September 4, 2009

How things change in a blink of an eye.




Yesterday (thursday) was one of those days where IT should be raining and pouring and cold and windy BUT it wasn't! Because what other explanation do I have when I tell you that I watched 2 movies on HBO, TWO! and you only do that when the weather is crappy Right? You stay indoors. Well it was sunny and beautiful outside. Yet I remained confined to my apt all day long!!



But that evening Davor went to the grocery store and came back with: Warm Pizza, Coke, Dessert and an invitation for Dinner at the beach. I initially said it's ok just take Beli I will stay here, but then I thought "ARE U CRAZY WOMAN?GO!
So I did and I enjoyed every minute.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...