Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Clothing Pieces

Suddenly I am receiving care packages left and right. I feel like such a celebrity. And I love it! Yesterday I received a package from my Older sister. She helps me with fashion tips because if it was up to me I would be in jeans and t-shirt every single day. I love comfort. But my sister adviced me you can have comfort and yet be fashionable. Oh she really needs to switch her career and become a Fashion Consultant!

These are a few of the items I received from her:



These are my favorite earrings for the time being.


This blouse I love the color so chic!


These shoes are so comfortable to walk in!



Thank You Sis for all the blouses, shoes, earrings, ring and bracelet. I liked everything you sent. Isabela also liked the pictures you sent! She called your name right away!



AMO.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Karen, The Title is working now on the email account! Yeah
    thanks for your tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy, you received the "treats"
    Rock that fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ready to read your next post!!! andale
    cris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...