Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hours of Fun



She does not look guilty does she? I called her name from the kitchen.... silence.........Beli?... silence..... You know when children are quiet after you call their name that they up to something! So I called again.....silence.........then I walk to the living room and see this....I laughed and had to get my camera...and I said BELI! ..she said MAMA! ahhh kids...


Shopping with Daddy..She just can't decide which one.. Daddy can I take all of them? as she flashes one of her winning smiles.



With grandpa at the rooftop of shopping center Joker. This is an awesome shopping center. Five stories high, a movie theater and this restaurant with access to the swimming pool.


We found Gargamel and his cat Azrael. Now I can add them to my smurf collection! Some people believe smurfs are evil. My aunt once told me that if I kept collecting them that they could come *alive* and haunt me in my dreams?? Never believed it, but wonder why the stories?


Ziplock storage container equals hours (ok minutes for her) of entertainment!! Since she jumps from one activity to the next every 5 to 10 seconds, minutes is a long time.

2 comments:

  1. Esa nina te roba el corazon!!!
    oh the smurfs...where are they???

    ReplyDelete
  2. My smurf collection are in storage,in Colorado! or Iowa? Can't remember.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...