Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Update on Construction Expo


As you know I have been giving you updates and telling you how I miss our beach view which has been replaced by these white tents. I really wanted to see what was on the other side of those tents. Well the wait is over and today was opening day of the Saso Fair. Even the president of Croatia attended!. And although I didn't see the president I did talk to a few vendors and had a wonderful morning. I think Isabela was the youngest attendee.


With six pavilions and over 200 vendors total, expect alot of traffic!


Red Shiny Tractors on the beach front in Zjnan.



I met a local celebrity. He appears on local tv preparing local cuisine. He was so fun to "talk" to.

The Saso Fair had more to offer than just construction equipment and it was great walking around and tasting some of the local wine. I tried one brand (already forgot the name) and it was sweet couldn't really taste the alcohol. Maybe that is why I purchased three bottles.

At least we won't have to deal with the traffic over the weekend as we will be traveling to Belgrade,Serbia tomorrow and returning next week.
See you then!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...